Saturday 26 February 2011

Androids and conservative nihilism

After doing Internet research on the the other side of Maria Shelley´s Frankenstein myth I somehow realized that an picture search almost only brings up this in endless variations of it. Therefor as as an grand action of counteraction this post.
things that are/were as well considered androids from me or the web. In rather disappointed me to have the visual meaning of  a term so dear to me to have completely exchanged. These musical machines used to be an luxurious entertainment.At least for parts of the European aristocracy, now almost everybody in the gadget consuming world can enjoy those exclusive pleasures with the same name. A research at the library was more able to satisfy my conservative expectations. We will next week what I can do the save this term.
Voilá.































No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors