Thursday 11 February 2010

I am looking through you.

The work before is an experiment with spatial and symbolic meaning , also with screen realities, mise en scéne or I guess it is better to call it reality and fiction. A movie and a hair dye coinciding, as wall as the red hair of the leads mirroring, but that it sth that was not important in the set up. Arranged in a flat with corridors, mirrors and rooms and of course a TV screen. Most interesting for  me was the same moment of fiction and reality and their mix, and their concurrence, synchrony and remaining difference. There are plenty of more shots with people in it , but at the moment it seems to be more important to concentrate on this, also due to my interest in interiors. The questions that comes up now for me . Is there anything better as an sketch? I don´t mean concerning this work also I try to get an general answer.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors